Thursday, December 24, 2009

REVIEW: Benefit Boi-ing



So yesterday I was in Sephora looking for a new concealer, when I came across the Benefit Cosmetics section. I've always really loved Benefit, so I decided to look for concealer there. After looking through all the foundations, mascaras, and fragrances, I finally found what I was looking for: the Benefit Boi-ing concealer. The Benefit Boi-ing concealer is described as an industrial- strength concealer, and it really is. This concealer doesn't look like much, but the results are amazing. I have a few blemishes and scars near my hairline and chin, and I didn't really expect to have them covered very well, but this concealer really surprised me. I just rubbed a little on, then dabbed around the edges, and it was like magic. You couldn't even see it anymore. It didn't even clump or feel heavy on my face. And it lasted all throughout the day without needing another application, which is important because I hate having to run to the bathroom every half hour to re-apply my concealer. This is by far the best concealer I've ever had and I know I won't be trying anything else anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, i havent used this product but there are two I can literally swear by by benefit thats the eye DEPUFFER and the o la la eyelift..oh my God those two products make me look like ive been sleeping for five consecutive days in a row! do grab them ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanx for the tip, I'll check them out. Up until last week, I hardly knew what Benefit was, but now I'm like, totally obsessed lol!!

    ReplyDelete