Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

After all the waiting, it's finally here! and I got some really amazing gifts.

Among my favorites:

-A new straightener (I really needed one. I accidentally left a plastic comb on my old one and it melted, so whenever I tried to straighten my hair, it would get tangled in the little chunks of plastic stuck to the plates of the straightener)

-A big bar of Toblerone chocolate

-A gorgeous vintage gold and crystal brooch

-A new TNA cowichan sweater and TNA hoodie (both are too small so I will have to exchange them tomorrow, but it's the thought that counts)

-A box of soaps and bath bombs from Lush

-A Sephora gift card


I love Christmas so much, and I can't wait to see all my relatives when they come over for Christmas dinner! Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. They sound like some good Christmas gifts.
    By the way thanks for commenting on my blog it means a lot.
    From Dolly,
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TOBLERONE!! and which straightner did you get? xoxxx

    thanks for checking me out I've linked you and I love your writing so I'm following you aswell xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys :) Oh, and its a Revlon Perfect Heat. It works really well. I mostly need it for my bangs, cuz when I wake up in the morning they literally stick right up from my head, haha. But yeah, I feel really lucky to have gotten such great gifts.

    P.s. oh, and I'm following both of you, both your blogs are great :)

    ReplyDelete